Welcome to the Windows Timestamp Project!
Nowadays, microsecond resolution time services are more often asked for than ever before. Be it for network logging or fair network event
handling, be it for high speed trading or hardware control, the time has come to evaluate the opportunities Windows offers to implement
high resolution and high accuracy time functions.
- Microsecond resolution at sub-microsecond accuracy.
- Microsecond resolution timer functions.
- Sub-microsecond resolution timestamp functions.
- Functional on any Windows with any hardware.
- Access time stamp and timer functions by means of linking a static library (LIB) or accessing a dynamic link library (DLL).
- Sudden discontinuities in time (e.g. leap year/leap second).
- Smooth time transitions (e.g. network time synchronization).
- Medium/long term discontinuities (e.g. thermal drift of oscillators).
- Support of nonblocking I/O for development and debugging.
- Multithreading/Multicore/Multiprocessor capability.
windowstimestamp.com has been set up to broaden the knowledge about these topics and to develop/release software tools to
conquer the Windows microsecond regime.